20091124

Weekend Re~Cap!!! Some Good and some BaD!!;-)

The weekend the weekend, oh boy the weekend. Alright well Takerra was supposed to do a signing at Makeda's in NB. But when we arrived the manager and promoter hadn't communicated because we were all confused. So after some frustration/aggravation we said f*ck it, went to Hotoke had a drink, chilled with some of the supporters { oh yeah the supporters emailed me while we were out and I let them know where they could meet us at Hotoke and get a signed copy of thicker than water}, and just enjoyed ourselves.
... Saturday was a run around day. Takerra and I went out to Newark, Jersey City, and Elizabeth... we dropped off some books for the local bookstores. Overall this day was a great day... Before I forget, we also had a little {in size not spirit} supporter KAMANI!!! Yes, my baby girl came out with us and once inside the bookstores she got her promoting on, Hey you want to buy a book, it's only $10!!! I love it! Later on that night we checked out Precious and that was a good movie, not sure why it gets the mixed reviews, but I enjoyed it...
... I have to give Sunday it's entire post....
Dee-Dee

No comments: