20091124

Sunday~ Heaven's Hell Day~

Photoshoot- oh yes!!! My day started at @ 8:30am with preparing things for the photoshoot. Tee and our model- Tara C got to my house at @ 11am for hair and makeup. At 1pm we were heading out the door on our way to the studio for the photoshoot!!!
We started with the back cover shoot, I mean Tara killed it, after about 20-30 takes we knew that we had the perfect pic!
On to that FRONT COVER, oh yeah I wish that I could give a sneak peak of the pictures but I can't!!!! ;-( It is soo razor. Man, I can't wait for the supporters- urban fiction readers to see that cover, I mean I want you to read it and love it as well but man- I can't wait to post that cover.
Coming Soon Heaven's Hell- An Urban Fairytale... This will be available at amazon.com, heaveninc@live.com, and local bookstores in Jan 2010.
Dee-Dee

No comments: