20100309

Summer Summer Summer Time!!!

Alright so the weather's beginning to break { BUT it's not summertime yet } and I'm starting to see lots of people looking for authors to book them for signings. But you see, I've been scheduling Takerra for book signings all year round. We want to get that word out, that there's a new writer in town!!! lol Ok corny- but sooo what. I've booked Takerra thru May 2010 and despite the thought of how exhausted we'll be, that's a great thing!!!

... Heaven's Hell- It's OUT!!!! Officially released to the urban book stores and amazon as well as right here, our blog that your reading now... :-) On behalf of Angelic Script Publishing, I wanted to take this time to thank all of the book stores and readers who have been helping to spread the word of Ms.Takerra Allen and her sophmore novel. It's doing well, we can't complain!!

So in the near future you'll be seeing Takerra at signings along with myself and my #1 supporter- Kamani, my lil angel!!! ;-) You will see us out there pushing these novels.

And I know that I mentioned before that we have a "surprise" in the works, well it still is.... :-( sorry that I can not discuss any further.

If there's a bookstore that you would like to see Takerra at, please send me an email at heaveninc@live.com and I'll see if I can make that happen. ttyl

No comments: